You'll never know You'll never know

Nice

It was put together well and the animation fit the song well. However, I don't see how this was "predictable."

Stupid Semi's, that's all I have to say.

ForestXion responds:

neither do i

7 Notes in Black 7 Notes in Black

What... the?

Heh, and this is at 3.30... Geez.

SwitchBladeClock responds:

ya, lol i think its a bit overrated to

SuperMario vs ExciteBike! SuperMario vs ExciteBike!

Uhh........

How does this nearly make a score of 3.00 ... its horribly animated and not even that funny. But Its okay I guess since it hard mario in it... maybe... I dunno.

Newgrounds Versus - Final Newgrounds Versus - Final

Basically just rating Gel's here!!!

I think that the girl is actually a guy because she sounds suprised when she says "I'm a girl."

The Battlefield IV The Battlefield IV

Great Job

But I have a question about the sounds from UT2003. How did you import those sounds into flash? Please try to get back to me on this I'd really like to know.

Pencilmation #1 Pencilmation #1

Wow!

Awesome! Very good job! Did you use anything special to make this flash?

captainmcross responds:

I scanned in a crumpled piece of paper and took a picture of a pencil.. So i guess it's sort of mixed media or whatnot, but other then that I just used the mouse to draw lots of pictures.

The Legend Of Zelda:Part1 The Legend Of Zelda:Part1

Good Job

Hey I thought it was a very nice beginning, though it may have been a bit slow. The fight at the end was okay, but it shows potential. It'd be awesome if I could help you guys with this.

House on Happy Hill House on Happy Hill

Very good work for a first time

You, for sure, have potential. Great job and keep it up. I loved the whole thing. Except a few things like the zombie parts flying around. The parts should fly a little bit faster because it looks like they are in slow motion... Anyhow, nice job, make another flash asap.

Xiphon responds:

Well thanks! I wish more people thought as you did lol.

-The Monster 2- -The Monster 2-

Nice job.. have a question though

Nice clay animating. Was wondering where you got that song that you used because it's pretty cool.

toxicbomb responds:

I made them :) Glad you liked the music. Thanks for the 10 Everblayde!

(2004) RUBBER DUCKY! (2004) RUBBER DUCKY!

Lol!!!!!!

I love the end part with the rock cutting machine.... great flash in all nice work